Allegro held their AGM at Bruntsfield Church, Morningside on Monday 23rd February.
There was a good attendance from members (thank you all who attended!) and the following posts were announced:
- President – Linsey Ferguson
- Vice President – Joni Smith
- Secretary – Paul Inglis
- Treasurer – Lee McHugh
- Ordinary Member – Sara Kennaway
- Ordinary Member – Claire Hughes
- Ordinary Member – Richard Tebbutt
In addition Andrew Knox and Emma Dawson were co-opted by the committee to work alongside Sales and Marketing Manager Richard Tebbutt to assist in publicising Loserville.
We also announced our production team for Loserville, and are delighted to welcome the following to the Allegro family:
- Director – Andy Johnston
- Musical Director – Thomas McFarlane
- Choreographer – Janice Bruce
Our open night for Loserville will be announced in due course.