Allegro held their AGM at Bruntsfield Church, Morningside on Monday 15th February.
There was a good attendance from members (thank you all who attended!) and the following posts were announced:
- President – Linsey Ferguson
- Vice President – Joni Smith
- Secretary – Paul Inglis
- Treasurer – Lee McHugh
- Ordinary Member – Sara Kennaway
- Ordinary Member – Andrew Knox
- Ordinary Member – Emma Dawson
In addition Paris Asfar and Richard Tebbutt were co-opted by the committee to provide support for socials, fundraising and sponsorship.
We also announced our production team for Sunshine on Leith and are delighted to welcome the following to the Allegro family:
- Director – Harry Dozier
- Musical Director – James McCutcheon
- Choreographer – Donna Ewing
Our open night for Sunshine on Leith will be announced in due course.